Friday, July 22, 2016

I always keep my promises....

I'm back!!

My beautiful baby boy was born in April.  I'm ready to lose the baby weight and then some.

I gained soooo much weight while pregnant.  I started at 166 and delivered at 227.  You read that right, 227!  Since my son was born, I have been able to shed 35lbs, 25 of which came off within 3 weeks of delivering.  You know how it goes, swollen uterus, water retention etc...

I now find myself at 192, still very far from my goal.  In a perfect world I would love to hit 140lbs.   For now, I've set a realistic goal of 165, which would put me around my pre-baby weight.  I started the Lindora meal plan about a week and a half ago.  When I started I was 197, I've lost 5lbs thus far. Progress!!!

I have also been walking 2.5 miles everyday and plan to slowly build up.

If anyone is interested in finding out a little more about the plan, please comment.  I am happy to share if interested.   Is anybody out there? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There,

I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback regarding my posts. Are there any particular types of posts that you prefer? Do you want to know more about me? Any comments are welcomed, encouraged and above all appreciated!

:)

My Twenties Made Me Fat