Monday, July 25, 2016

Low Carb, High Fat Lifestyle

The Lindora program recommends that you start your meal plan by dedicating the first 3 days to consuming protein rich foods.   I decided to restart the program today.  I can usually see great results after the first 3 days of the program- I can expect about 4-6 lbs weight loss the first week.   I have changed the program up a bit by using Atkins products instead of Lindora prodcuts.  Atkins products are much more economical and, they taste is great!   Please keep in mind that this IS NOT the Lindora program, I have changed it up a bit and it seems to work great!!

 In 2015, I lost close to 30 lbs in 6 weeks by following a lchf (low-carb high fat) lifestyle.   This is what a typical day looks like:

8am: Hardboiled Egg
11am: Atkins snack bar
1pm: 4oz of chicken breast
3pm: Greek yogurt-Chobani Vanilla
5pm: String Cheese
7pm: 4oz of Chicken Breast
9pm: Hardboiled egg

Today is Day 1....wish me luck!  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There,

I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback regarding my posts. Are there any particular types of posts that you prefer? Do you want to know more about me? Any comments are welcomed, encouraged and above all appreciated!

:)

My Twenties Made Me Fat