Thursday, July 17, 2014

Back To Basics

It  has been a while since I shared a food post with you guys.   I have been customizing my own meals due to my temporary break-up with Jenny Craig.  Not to fear, I will soon be back on JC but my budget hasn't allowed it.   I can't wait.  In the interim I will continue eating as healthy as possible.   I haven't weighed myself since my last JC weigh-in (before I went on vacation).  I promise to give you guys an update early next week.  I will also post a progress picture next week so you can see the changes in my body, or lack thereof.

My Food Journal for 7/16/2014


BREAKFAST
Oatmeal has become a breakfast staple for me.  Prior to starting this health journey, I NEVER ate breakfast.   This is a big step for me.  (120 calories)








LUNCH
I opted for a Lean Cuisine meal.  The Grilled Chicken Pasta Primavera (220 calories), it was actually pretty tasty.  This particular Lean Cuisine meal is from their spa collection.  I did notice that the veggies looked to be fresher than other LCs I've tried in the past.  I accompanied my meal with a big bowl of spring mix.









SNACK  
Light & Fit Peach Yogurt (80 calories).









DINNER
Yesterday was a breakfast for dinner kinda night.  I went for two poached eggs (although it looks like only one egg -one of those suckers popped before I could take a picture), a piece of wheat toast and some avocado.  It was delicious.  Fun fact about me:  I love poached eggs!!  (300 calories)









ACTIVITY

I am so upset at myself for not working-out.  :(  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There,

I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback regarding my posts. Are there any particular types of posts that you prefer? Do you want to know more about me? Any comments are welcomed, encouraged and above all appreciated!

:)

My Twenties Made Me Fat