Friday, July 18, 2014

On a Roll

So why share another food post???   I say, why not?
Too soon? Oh well.

I've become a health nut of sorts (at least I'd like to think so).  I feel like I am doing a pretty good job at staying under the 1200 calories my Jenny Craig consultant advised me. Nevertheless, I must confess that I did not work out yesterday.  :(  That's a whole 2 days with out any activity.  I have been a little less motivated than the norm.   I, however; plan to change that today! There is absolutely no excuse for my laziness.  I need to ingrain that in my mind.   I MUST work-out today! No excuses.

Here's my Food Journal for 7/17/2014

BREAKFAST






LUNCH
Lean Cuisine- Roasted Turkey Breast.   It was reminiscent of Thanksgiving. :)   Oh, and those yellow spud looking things on the the right of my LC are not potatoes.  They are cinnamon apples!!  I was deceived. Ehh, they were still good.  I'm sure it's happened to some of you before.











DINNER
I've been on a Turkey Sandwich roll.  This time I added some crumbled Queso Fresco & avocado. That blob of red on my plate is none other than Sriracha.  Need I say more?









It's all about making the right choices, no need to starve yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There,

I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback regarding my posts. Are there any particular types of posts that you prefer? Do you want to know more about me? Any comments are welcomed, encouraged and above all appreciated!

:)

My Twenties Made Me Fat