Saturday, July 12, 2014

Hot Tamale!

As is always customary on Friday nights, I had wine.  Why?  Because I can't possibly see myself sticking to my weight loss journey with out my, oh so, wonderful Pinot Noir.

Let them be drink and be merry, they said... and, so I did.

I am proud to announce that I worked out and ate fairly healthy.  I did however, eat tamales....Oh My God...if you've never tried them you are missing out!  My family is Mexican American and we have tamales only once a year during the Christmas season.  And so, when I was given the choice to eat some in the middle of July, I could not turn them down.  Sue me.   I thoroughly enjoyed each bite and savored every morsel.  So delicious.  But again, I worked out.  I guess it balances out...or at least, that's what I keep telling myself. ha!

Here's the nitty-gritty:

(Yes, there's a RED, -8)

FOOD





ACTIVITY














1 comment:

  1. I have never tried a tamale! I guess I AM missing out! I'll have to get right on that! Great job on the exercise! I am just like you, I need a cocktail or two on my Friday evenings, so, sue me! ;)
    Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete

Hey There,

I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback regarding my posts. Are there any particular types of posts that you prefer? Do you want to know more about me? Any comments are welcomed, encouraged and above all appreciated!

:)

My Twenties Made Me Fat