Monday, June 16, 2014

End of Week One- Day 7--WEIGH IN!!!!!!!!

Today is day 7 of my +Jenny Craig challenge.   As promised.  I will post a new picture and results of my weigh-in.   All in all, I feel good about my first week back on JC.   As you read in my posts, I didn't follow JC to the tee, because, let's get real.... life is going to happen.   The decision to give Jenny Craig another go came with the decision to change my lifestyle.  This is not a temporary weight loss challenge for me.  I want to be healthier, happier and who are we kidding, slimmer.  I am slowly re-learning how to eat and re-evaluating what I choose to put in my body.   I will keep you posted on my progress.



BREAKFAST
No breakfast today so I had to settle for an Anytime Bar with Coffee.  Boo :(




LUNCH
Zesty Tortellini Soup and a green salad for lunch.







After work I rushed to my local Jenny Craig center....the moment of truth:


WEIGH-IN---WEEK 1 RESULTS

ORIGINAL WEIGHT: 189.8 lbs- June 9th, 2014

CURRENT WEIGHT: 184.5 lbs- June 16th, 2014

TOTAL LOSS: 5.4 lbs!!!!



DINNER
We went to Olive Garden to celebrate Father's Day- my dad works Sundays.  I did my research and found out that the lightest meal was the Baked Tilapia and Shrimp at 360 calories (thank you Jenny Craig Dining Out Guide), I ordered a dry green salad with no cheese and opted for the light dressing.  I barely dashed the dressing unto my salad and added lots of pepper...and since I didn't have breakfast or my snack, I had calories to spare.  Oh and btw, did I mention that I worked out!!??!  Yes!!!!  After I got home from my JC consultation, I squeezed in a brief 30 minute work-out!  I think I'm starting to get the hang of this!





ACTIVITY






WEEK 1 in the books!!!









2 comments:

  1. We also went to Olive Garden for Fathers Day! I got the garlic rosemary chicken off the light fare menu. Totally not what I wanted!! But I survived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know what you mean! It's hard to stay on track when you see everyone around you having breadsticks!! LOL But we should be proud of ourselves!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey There,

I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback regarding my posts. Are there any particular types of posts that you prefer? Do you want to know more about me? Any comments are welcomed, encouraged and above all appreciated!

:)

My Twenties Made Me Fat