Thursday, June 19, 2014

Working Around My Jenny Craig Food Schedule--Day 9


BREAKFAST/LUNCH

I often travel for work... and by travel, I mean drive to different cities in Southern California...nothing too far. Yesterday however; was an exception.  I drove from Downtown Los Angeles (which is where my office is located) to Oxnard, CA.  Oxnard is a small city in Ventura County, approximately 2 hours away.  I knew that not having a fridge and/or microwave handy was going to be an issue.   I made sure to plan ahead and decided to indulge in healthy alternatives.  I started my morning with my usual cup of coffee.   Around 9:30 am I ate a Yoplait Light Yogurt, boston cream pie flavor, if you must know. :)   I also packed a small container of grapes and my handy-dandy White Cheddar Popcorn to ensure I was covered for the day. The yogurt and coffee held me up for most of my day, but on my way home, which was around 1:00 pm my hunger reared its ugly head.  So instead of stopping at a fast food joint, which would have been the norm, I munched away on grapes and White Cheddar Popcorn.   I arrived home around 3:30 pm, worked out for about 40 minutes and decided on breakfast for lunch--so Sunshine Sandwich it was!



DINNER
So for dinner, I had a Turkey Burger.  Yes, I know it's a lunch item but the day started off weird to begin with, so what the heck!  Here's a picture of my dinner:








ACTIVITY











P.S.  I ended my night with a glass of Mirassou Pinot Noir.  After a hectic day, it was just what I needed.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There,

I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback regarding my posts. Are there any particular types of posts that you prefer? Do you want to know more about me? Any comments are welcomed, encouraged and above all appreciated!

:)

My Twenties Made Me Fat