Friday, June 13, 2014

It's Friday the 13th....but I'm feeling lucky!--Day 5

Happy Friday all! It's been 5 days since I started this journey with +Jenny Craig   As you know, I started this blog with the intention of keeping myself accountable and in the process, I hope to inspire some of you to start and/or continue your weight loss journey.  I decide to sign up for Jenny Craig because I know it works; however, on the downside, JC tends to be pricey.   I am well aware that cannot afford to stay on JC for too long but this is giving me the push to start my journey towards health.  As my body evolves, so will this blog. Once I feel ready, I will start posting Jenniesque type meals that we can all use.  Again, I thank you for taking the time to read my blog.  I hope that we can help motivate each other on our journey to health and weight loss.   Feel free to comment, as I would love to interact with whomever reads my mindless blabber. :)  I am humbled and thankful to those who are in the least bit interested.

Jenny Craig Day 5

BREAKFAST
I was rushing out of the house this morning.   I opened my fridge and grabbed the French Toast. You'll come to find that I am not a morning person.  I often rush out of the house and sometimes leave my mind there in the process....it quickly returns after I have my coffee.  Anyhow, because I was in a rush I ended up forgetting my JC syrup.  What a disappointment!  So since I was going to skip out on the syrup, I decided that after 4 days of only black coffee I would add a mini hazelnut creamer (30 cals).   I threw some ice in my cup and opted for iced coffee this morning.  I live in California and the weather called for something cold. Oh, and btw the French Toast was pretty yummy! Even with out the syrup.  It has a nice mild sweet cinnamon flavor that complemented my Hazelnut Iced Coffee well.





SNACK/VITAMIN





LUNCH
Well, my lunch sucked.  I did not care for the Creamy Chicken & Corn Chowder very much.  Don't get me wrong, I am all for cream base soups, especially corn chowder but this JC meal, reminded me of canned tuna for some odd reason...and you should know, I ABSOLUTELY HATE TUNA!   But hey, who knows? Some of you might like it.  Unfortunately, this soup is not for me.  I somehow managed to finish it, maybe because my stomach growled at me, every time I took the soup away.  Thank God I brought some broccoli, carrots and spinach (I alternated between small sips of soup and large bites of vegetables).  I will stick to the Zesty Tortellini from now on!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There,

I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback regarding my posts. Are there any particular types of posts that you prefer? Do you want to know more about me? Any comments are welcomed, encouraged and above all appreciated!

:)

My Twenties Made Me Fat