Thursday, June 12, 2014

You're telling me, I can have Pancakes for breakfast?!?!?! --Day 4

I'm on Day 4 of my Jenny Craig Challenge journey and I'm already feeling slimmer.  It might be my mind playing tricks on me but I could swear I see a difference!  I will resist the temptation to weigh myself because my JC consultant said to wait until weigh-in day.   Ahhh...the torture!

BREAKFAST
Pancakes!!! Need I say more?  I spiced up my pancakes by adding some fresh strawberries and blueberries. The veggie sausage was pleasantly and surprisingly tasty.  I will definitely be ordering the Blueberry Pancakes and Veggie Sausage again!



SNACK/VITAMIN
I find that having the Anytime Bar between breakfast and lunch helps keep my hunger under control.



LUNCH
Pizza Party in my mouth! This was not the best or worst pizza I've ever had but hey, it was pizza.  
As usual, I paired my lunch with a green salad.  A little red wine vinegar and pepper on lettuce goes a long way.  




DINNER
Oh-Em-Gee!!!  The Macaroni and Cheese was delicious!   To complete the meal I steamed some broccoli and carrots and sprinkled garlic and seasoning salt.  I also had a hefty side of baby spinach.  YUM!





SNACK
Kettle Corn was just what I needed to end my night.   One of my favorite snacks so far! Will definitely buy again and again.






ACTIVITY
I was soooooo lazy yesterday but I somehow managed to push myself to get on my stationary bike.  This was the outcome:








P.S.  The hardest part about my Jenny Craig challenge has been giving up my wine indulgence.  I love a glass of red wine a few times a week.  I know that wine is allowed but I'm pushing myself to abstain.  Less alcohol means less sugar= more weight loss.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There,

I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback regarding my posts. Are there any particular types of posts that you prefer? Do you want to know more about me? Any comments are welcomed, encouraged and above all appreciated!

:)

My Twenties Made Me Fat