Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Week 2 on Jenny Craig--Day 8

You probably already know that my weigh-in was yesterday, if not please refer to my last post Weigh-In.   I lost a total of 5.4 lbs.  The weight loss was just the motivation I needed to continue my journey with Jenny Craig.   Now that I know that my body is responding to the program I am even more excited to keep going. Last night, my consultant and I talked about different ways to offset the cost of the program.  So this week, I will be incorporating store-bought breakfast items to my diet.  My consultant advised me to alternate between Jenny Craig Breakfasts, Oatmeal and Cereal (healthy cereal, of course...for example, Special K).  I decided to start Week 2 with a Jenny Craig Breakfast.  I am planning to have Special K for breakfast tomorrow.

BREAKFAST
The Breakfast Scramble was delicious!  I added some Sriracha to that baby and it was heavenly! A must try!!!





SNACK/VITAMIN
This week I switched it up and decided on the Oatmeal Raisin Anytime Bars instead.  It's safe to say that my palate appreciates this flavor over the Vanilla Chocolate Crisp.  Too bad they are only here for a limited time. :(    Both flavors look the same but the taste is no where near similar.  The Oatmeal bars are softer and less dense, whereas the Vanilla bars are doughy and chewy.







LUNCH
Oh my God.  I accidentally brought a Jenny Craig dinner item instead of lunch.  Thank heavens for my awesome consultant, she made sure to tell me that I was welcome to switch between dinner and lunches on occasion, as long as I kept my caloric intake under 1200.  Although, my lunch entree was accidental, it ended up working out.  I had the Homestyle Chicken Casserole with a side of baby spinach.  It was a creamy mix of penne pasta, bits of ham, broccoli, carrots and strips of chicken.  Pretty awesome if you ask me. Due to my unprecedented lunch hiccup, I will be having a lunch item for dinner.  The turkey burger is already on my mind. 




DINNER
Turkey Burger-and as usual it was amazing!



I would love to hear your results thus far!!!  What are your were you Week 1 weigh-in results?


My Twenties Made Me Fat



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There,

I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback regarding my posts. Are there any particular types of posts that you prefer? Do you want to know more about me? Any comments are welcomed, encouraged and above all appreciated!

:)

My Twenties Made Me Fat