Friday, June 27, 2014

I'm Going On Vacation To Paradise!!! Wish me luck!

Hello There!

I know I have been M.I.A for a bit and I am so very sorry!

I am going on Vacation and have been busy packing, cleaning and getting things ready for our trip.   I'm happy to report that I have been eating healthy and working out in hopes of losing a few more pounds before my trip. So far, I have lost a total of  10lbs since starting Jenny Craig!! Wooohoo!!! YAAAY!

To be honest, I am a little terrified of taking this Vacation.  I am going to Puerto Rico which is paradise, as far as I'm concerned.  I am well aware that I have to make smart decisions, which is why I've packed some JC meals & snacks.  I know that I will probably not lose any weight these next 10 days; however, if I can keep these 10 lbs off I would be more than satisfied! I will be back on July 8th...and will post an update then.  



Thank you so much to those who read my blog!
We are on this journey together!  Let's keep ourselves motivated and accountable!


Cheers!

My Twenties Made Me Fat

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a fantastic vacation in paradise! Looking forward to an update :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cynthia!

    Thanks for reading! Update is up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey There,

I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback regarding my posts. Are there any particular types of posts that you prefer? Do you want to know more about me? Any comments are welcomed, encouraged and above all appreciated!

:)

My Twenties Made Me Fat